A NEW temporary exhibition is set to open in Bradford to mark 60 years since the start of the Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament (CND). The Peace Museum, in Piece Hall Yard, has worked closely with CND Yorkshire to amass many items that have been used in protests over the years. The extensive collection includes posters, placards, banners and badges. One of the highlights of the exhibition is a copy of the original design for the symbol for CND, created by the artist and peace campaigner Gerald Holtom in 1958.

Telegraph & Argus 11th Jan 2018 read more »


Published: 12 January 2018